Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Art Reflection By Asmah



Art: Reflecting on my Endless Rhythm Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Endless Rhythm painting? why / why not?
Yes because the colours stand out against the background.

2. What did you find easy when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
I found painting the circles easy.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Endless Rhythm painting? -think about painting, ruling it up tracing plates, cups, etc.
I found ruling it up sort of tricky.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
The picture on the whiteboard and the instructions that our teacher Miss Paton told us.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
Next time I would like to use different colours. I would like to gold as my background.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
Something that frustrated me was how long it took for someone to finish using the plate or the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.