Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

My Speech



I should be Principal for a day

Mr Johnston, Imagine a day with nothing to worry about like the new building plans and the school. Imagine all your stress just leave your mind. What would you do if you were given a day where you could let someone else take care of the school? Like me!!!

Just think how wonderful it will be for someone else to walk in your shoes.  Imagine being able to step back and let another person answer your phones and worry about the building project. What do you think about having a day off? I know that being a Principal for a day takes responsibility, I know I can do it.

Can you remember the time you spent a day with your family? Remember all the fun everyone had? Why not have a day at the beach? Or have a picnic?

Because Principals are very busy going to meetings, working on plans and dealing with students. Mr Johnston, I know that you deserve a break from everything you do for us. Think about having a relaxation day, no work, no school no nothing just having a break from all your hard work.

I think I should be Principle for a day because I know I will be a great leader and this will be a great opportunity for me. After all research shows if you give students as many opportunities as possible to serve as leaders in their schools it will inspire them to become leaders when they leave school.

The most stressful job is being a Principal as you deal with teachers, students and parents. It is essential to reduce stress if you want to continue to effectively do your difficult job every year. Those Principals who don't handle the stress will most likely have a short career.

Did you know that as a Principal the majority of issues they deal with are mostly negative, as you have to deal with naughty students who don't listen or break the rules or won't behave.

The cure for stress is, don’t spend even one second worrying about anything related to your job when you are having a relaxing day. It is important that you find time to get away and enjoy yourself.

I think I should be Principal for a day, because I am a great leader and this opportunity will allow me to use my leadership in school. Being a leader is something I want to be so I hope I have convinced enough you give me this opportunity.

Hi this is my speech that I wrote it is about I should be Principal for a day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashah

    Awesome Speech. I like it.It is very interesting.

    Keep it up

    Andre

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.