Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Reflecting on my instructions by Asmah


My Reflection on my Origami Instructions

1. Are you pleased with your written instructions?
I am very pleased with my instructions because I used a lot of action verbs.

2. What part of your instructions did you find easy?
Writing the first 6 steps.

3. What part of your instructions did you find tricky?
Writing step 27.

4. What would you do differently next time?
To explain the steps in more detail.

5. Who / what has helped you write up your instructions?
My friends Latisha, Nicky and Isabella. Also my teacher Miss Paton.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Asmah. It's always great to reflect on your learning and to think about where you can go next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.