Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Reflecting on my Origami Crane by Asmah




Reflecting on my Origami Crane

Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why?
I am very pleased with my origami crane because I have put a lot of effort into it.

2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
I found out that the doing the first 4 steps easy, because my year 1 teacher taught me my halves and quarters.

3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
Folding the triangle into a square.

4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
Jacob has helped me and also my teacher Miss Paton.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
To use a bigger piece of paper next time, and to try doing some of the steps by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.