Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

My Reflection on my Tapa

Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth

1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Yes because I like the patterns on my tapa.

2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
I found doing the die was very easy.

3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
I found doing the bleach tricky.


4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
I would change the bordes because it would look different.


5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
My teacher helped me in creating a Tapa.


6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?
No, I used maori patterns from Miss Paton`s pictures.


7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth
show? Reflection, Rotation, Translation.
My Tapa show`s reflection, rotation and translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.