Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

My Poetry Reflection

Were you pleased with how you sounded? Why or why not?
Yes I was pleased with how I sounded because I sounded confident and I used expression.
What helped you learn your poem?
By practising.
Did you look at your audience?
Yes, I looked at the audience.
Did you speak clearly?
Yes, I used loud, clear voice throughout the poem.
Did you use an expressive voice?
Nearly all parts, I used expression.
What are your next steps?

My partner Joshua told me I need to work on using more expression.

Today my partner: Joshua and I evaluated each other on our poems. We evaluated each other on expression, loud clear voice, eye contact and the knowledge of the poem. Joshua gave me a 3 on the expression, a 4 on my loud clear voice, a 3 on my eye contact and a for on my knowledge of my poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.