Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Make A Recommendation

Make A Recommendation


Who would you recommend this book to and why?  Write out who you would recommend this book to and give 3 reasons why you think they would like the book.
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
 
- Title: Fractured Light
- Author: Rachel Mcclellan
- Type of Book: Adventure and romance
- I would recommend this book to... my cousin Aisha
Why:
  • Aisha likes books with romance and adventure.
  • Also because it explains to her how I have a lot of similarities with the main character: Llona Reese
  • I think it will make a good book for her to read during the weekends.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Asmah

    I thought that your reasons were very well said. Reading this your cousin would really like this book. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asmah

    I really like that book.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an interesting book, is it part of a series?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.