Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

My Special Friend

This is my explanation about what a special friend is.

Do you have someone in your life whom you honor and revere so much that, they are now one of the most special people in your life? A special friend is someone who is unique and different from everyone else. They accept you for you are, not what they want you to be. They respect, comfort and understand you when you are troubled or in doubt.

My special friend is Kapri, because she always makes me laugh and makes me less serious. She respects me and accepts me for who I am, despite the differences between us. Kapri makes me feel important and is honest with me, no matter how hard the truth is. She listens to me when I need someone to talk and get the weight off my shoulders. I always have Kapri’s shoulder to lean on and she always has mine.

Kapri is always helpful to me. She’s always kind and smiles at me under any circumstances. She has my back and I have her’s. Kapri always tries to cheer me up. She has emotional feelings and always tries to understand what I’m going through. She is different than anyone else I’ve met and I respect all that she does for me.

To have a special friend is always important because, you can have someone to count on and that they can count on you. Also because you can have someone to share your troubles and doubts with. Would you want someone in your life who is always there for you? I know I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.