Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Bias Paragraph

Bias is your own opinion or judgement you make through your own point of view.
Bias is like a coin with two sides: subjective and objective. Subjective means you use your prior knowledge to make a decision. Objective is when you don’t allow your prior to interfere with your decision.
Having read the Three Little Pigs, Wolf demolished the two houses and he attempted murder. He makes the wrong decisions and is blinded by revenge. He was attempting murder and vandalising the Pig's property. I’m being subjective and I know that what the wolf did was wrong because vandalising and attempting murder is wrong.
On the other hand, if I don’t use my prior knowledge, I think that the wolf was just trying to be friendly and the pig’s were just being cruel to him. Now, I’m being objective and not letting my prior knowledge interfere with my statement.

We have been learning about Bias. This is my paragraph explaining what Bias is. I used the P.E.E chain, it stands for: Point, Explain and Explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.