Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Viewpoints



The wolf’s viewpoint:

I think the pigs treated me with horrible hospitality. All I needed from them was the sugar that I needed for the cake I was making. I had asked the first little pig who had built his house out of straw, but he had said to go away. Accidentally, I had sneezed and destroyed the house. I had asthma and couldn’t breathe properly. I saw the pig lying there under the all the mess, so I ate him to be polite. When I reached the second pig, the same thing happened again. When I asked the third pig for some sugar, he snapped back at me, telling me to go away and was talking to me badly. Usually, I’m calm, but when someone talks about me badly, I lose it. I had climbed the chimney, I should have known that a pot of boiling water awaited me at the bottom of the chimney. I’d fallen right into the pot and was nearly boiled alive! Fortunately, I survived but had severe wounds. I am not the murderer here!

The pig’s viewpoint:

I think the wolf has treated us unfairly. He stalked us in our homes and tried to kill us! The wolf destroyed my two brother’s houses. When he reached my home he tried to break in through my chimney. Out of fear, I placed a pot of boiling water underneath the chimney. I did what I thought was right, and that was to protect myself from becoming his next meal.

Over the past few days, we are learning about different viewpoints and how they can change our point of views for the story. This is a task we did, to see the difference, similarities and the viewpoints in the three little pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.